Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I've become obsessed!

I've been finding myself weighing in about 4 times a day. I was never one that weighed myself. I always used the "Pants Measure" technique where I would have that one special pant that I needed to always fit. If it became snug then I would need to lay off those Chocolate Cookies and all of those sweets that I love! Well needless to say that my "special" pants" has been pushed to the back of my closet and I'm obsessing over that .5" that I gained! What's a girl to do!!!!!! By the way.... I was supposed to get my blood drawn, for what I hope to be my last blood draw for a while, and for some reason the lab closed early that Friday (April 1st). Was this a joke on me? I'm kidding... I think it was the friday schedule..... Hopefully I get around to getting myself there. Cross your fingers and hope that my levels are at Zero!

No comments:

Post a Comment