Friday, July 15, 2011

My official cycle to TTC... so excited....

It's been a long wait but finally I can start to officially start trying to conceive again... There are so many emotions that are passing through me I almost feel like I'm about to burst. I finished the last of my Birth Control Pills that were given to me to trick my body to go back to a semi-regular cycle after the miscarriage. I'm on my 3rd day of my cycle and am so anxious to know if this time my body would cooperate with me. I have my OPK's (Ovulation Prediction Kit) out and ready to test from day seven. I really don't know when to start testing but I figure after my period I should just start just so that I don't miss those crucial two days that our bodies are to supposed to ovulate. Till then......

No comments:

Post a Comment