Thursday, September 22, 2011

I never thought it would take this long...

So I was prescribed with 10mg of provera that would be taken everyday for ten days. Last night was the tenth day so now I'm waiting to see what happens.... I have no symptoms that a little dear friend is coming but the progesterone in the provera should take it's coarse. The funny thing is that I've been keeping track of my temperture (BMT) and I am on cycle day 72 with Fertility Friend saying that I am 8 DPO (days past ovulation). I know that taking the provera caused the temperture spike but there is always that sign of hope that there could be a miracle... But again... I can be building myself up just to kick me back to starting level. Well, bring it "Friend" I've got 150mg of clomid ready to take you on.

No comments:

Post a Comment