Sunday, April 29, 2012

Holy Stretch Marks!!!!!

Well after continuously rubbing Palmer's Cocoa Butter on every part of my body... I was convinced that this will keep those pesty stretch marks away...
I went to a party and my friends asked if I was using any lotions and I told them that I do and that it has worked so far.  That same night my husband wanted to say hello to little baby and then he said "Stretch mark!"  I told him to stop kidding around then he had to take a picture of it because I didn't believe him....  It was under my belly that I didn't even see it!
This is the start of my 27th week... my belly is really tight and is very itchy.... but I just slab more cocoa butter and rub instead of scratching.... :(
The battle wounds have begun and scars are yet to be determined but it is one that I will take for this precious miracle growing in my belly....

No comments:

Post a Comment