Saturday, June 15, 2013

Leo just got promoted to "Big Brother"

I decided to tell DH indirectly that we are expecting a second baby by spelling out "Ma is Prego" on the alphabet mat.... (couldn't really figure out another way to phrase it since I had only one of each letter to work with..... )
So this morning he walks down and I had Leo on the mat... My husband walk back and forth.. on the mat and played with Leo a bit... Stood up and I took the picture saying I needed to take more pictures of baby and daddy....
He had no Clue!!!
So that night... I had to make subtle hints about how colorful the mat makes the room... I even made remarks about how Leo knows how to pop out the letters from the mat to make him look... still no idea.. Then I rearranged the letters to say "IM PREGO" and spaced the gap between them wider so that it looks like two words.. still oblivious.. THEN I seperated the words from the mat completely and pushed them to the middle of the hall and as he walked by he shoved them to the side to walk through because Leo normally rips the mats apart. I said to him you're not going to put the mat back together? Then he pieced the mats back together AND STILL NO IDEA!!!!! I shook my head and told him to look what he did.... then he finally realized!!! Not really how I imagined it would be like but he was excited about it.... I was laughing so hard that tears came out of my eyes!!!! Such a goof! Maybe mixed with emotions of being excited with him as well!
Now he looks back at the pictures and laughs every time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment