Friday, June 28, 2013

First Prenatal visit for Baby #2

So I had my first prenatal visit the other day. They did a pap smear for me because I was due for one and they said that the first prenatal visits they do one.... Then the midwife did a vaginal exam and asked me if my last menstral was regular?
I said
"...Well not exactly... My regular flow was April 2nd but then I spotted on May 16th for about 3-4 days but light brown not even a heavy flow. But I tested with an OPK on May30th and there was a positive "smile face" on my test to say I was ovulating... Then I tested on June 10 and the pregnancy test was negative but then waited till June 12th and tested positive!"
She told me that she could feel my uterus... apparently at the stage I was at in the pregnancy you should not be able to feel it yet. She said that it can be multiple things... My body didn't finish healing after baby 1... I could be further along then I think... I could be carrying twins!!!!
I have to get my blood tested today along with the progeterone test... then make another appt to see her in a week or two to discuss results...
It's a bit odd...
I forgot what she had said it was called... a tilted uterus.. an inverted uterus... something along those lines...
weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment