Monday, May 23, 2011

Who would have thought....Birth Control Pills....

While searching online to find someone in a similar situation as me I came up with zero. I know that some of the information that I post are personal and/ or graphic at times but would hope that this would help others that are lost as myself in the topic of "Trying To Conceive". Something just was not right when I was continuously spotting for about 6 weeks after miscarriage. I was hesitant to go see my doctor because I just thought that these "situation" would work it self out. Unfortunately not, so I made the appointment to figure out what was wrong with me and my system. Met with my Doctor on Friday (05.20.11) and without getting graphic I was still spotting. Everything however seemed to check out clear through the ultrasound and my HCG level was at zero. Which it should be. So the big question is why am I still spotting? He suggested that I should go on birth control pills (Beyaz) for about two month just so that I can regulate my cycle. I have never taken Birth Control Pills and think that maybe I should have been on this years ago to help my irregular cycle. I was told that the birth control pill would also stop the spotting within 4 days after the start of use. It is supposed to regulate the estrogen and the progesterone. It's my third day on the pill and I DO notice that the spotting is less and am hopeful that this is the solution to my goal of starting a family.....

No comments:

Post a Comment