Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I just broke up with my "Doctor"

I always hate that when you get settled in a new office setting and all your files are up to date and you befriended the staff that you get that feeling that this Doctor can not help you anymore. My current ob/gyn was good but after seeing him for about a year and a half I just felt like I was not going anywhere. There seems to be no answers or explanations as to why I am infertile or why I can't get pregnant. He started to get very short with my questions that the last visit I was so annoyed about my situation and the way he dealt with my concerns I got a little teary eyed. The line was drawn but didn't have the nerve to push myself to see another doctor. I thought that I would have a chance that I would ovulate on my own and become pregnant without any assistance. Reality, struck me and after 43 days in the cycle with no signs of ovulation I think it's about time I put on my brave pants and make "the call". Well... I didn't really call my current doctor but I called a new one in hope that they would do all of the leg work to get my record files. Hopefully I have found one that can work with me and my issues.
Fingers Crossed and hope that my September 7th appointment date turns out to be a smooth transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment