Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It Was Too Good To Be True....

This cycle felt different to me... Or so I thought. My BBT chart looked amazing up until this point. This morning I woke to a temperature of 97.27 which fell way below my cover line. I was hoping that this was a temperature that I could discard. I started spotting (more like a light flow) today around noon. I'm so sad right now. I started to have a glimmer of hope but now it's gone. :( I'm trying to look on the bright side because it's like a fresh slate but after 7 month how long can I trick myself to believe that this cycle is going to be it?

1 comment:

  1. Man! Do I ever know how you feel! But with as tough as it is, we are once cycle closer to our babies. No matter what. One cycle closer. I will have you in my prayers. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete