Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My decision.....

I'm at the point where I will have to decide if I want to do a screening for Down Syndrome... This is an optional testing that is done around the 10th-11th week of pregnancy. I've gone back and forth in my mind to opt out of the testing. I've always thought to myself that this test would cause me unnecessary stress for the remaining of my pregnancy. But then I was inspired by a fellow blogger and her story with her second baby with Down Syndrome... It's a precious life....
I am going through with the test and will let my Dr know on my next appointment on January 11th.

1 comment:

  1. I am so thrilled that things are going well for you!!! As far as the screening... It is so hard but the way I look at it, even the screening doesn't eliminate it as a possibility so it is a matter of if it will make you feel better or worse. Good luck with your decision. :)